Friday, June 18, 2010

Why golf, why me, why now?


It all started with a harmless trip to the driving range...and then another...and then my first round of 18 holes.

This Wednesday I received my first pair of golf shoes, purchased through the
PGA Tour Superstore (in the clearance section, of course).

I was hooked, for good.

In my new addiction, I've found myself trolling the internet for resources for female golfers...particularly sites focused toward ladies' golf apparel. You know what? Though the apparel is out there, it's not the easiest to find with a simple
Google Search (and NO, I will not try out Bing, so please do not suggest it). "Why not consolidate all of the links, resources, nifty items, etc. that I find related to being a beginning female golfer," I thought. Ta-da! Moxiful Golf was born.

As golf's fastest growing segment is of female players (and those of minority ethnicities as well), there is no better time than the present to put a good idea out there!

I hope you enjoy embarking on this wildly exciting journey alongside me as I trek into the wonderful world of golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment